Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Website may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
How we use collected information
Coinket, Ltd. may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Website, we may need your information display content on the Website correctly.
- To improve customer service, Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments, our Vendors may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Cointal Opt-In Marketing List
During the Cointal registration process, we include the contact information you provide us on the Cointal opt-in marketing list. We keep tight control over our marketing list at all times. Our goal is for the emails to be both of value and informative to you. You will only receive updates from the Cointal team, including, but not limited to, newsletter, platform updates, special announcements, reports. As always, you can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. We take the strongest means possible to secure our data against software breeches and social engineering. We also require the use of 2-Factor Authentication, PIN code, and SMS verification that we offer within the website.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites. Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to Cointal. Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our Website. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our Website. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
- We have no access to third party cookies and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.